Lactopeptide components in Viralox
The Lactopeptide components in Viralox have been clinically shown to do the following:
* Lactopeptide can induce a shift from a predominantly humeral (inactive) immune response to a more protective cellular response;
* Assists the immune system in more effectively fighting chronic viral and bacterial infections while simultaneously inhibiting the initiation of inappropriate inflammatory cascades associated with allergy, chemical sensitivity, asthma and auto-immune responses;
* Create a hostile environment for viruses;
* Destroy most viruses on contact;
* Activate immunity to viruses, and other pathogens;
* Help block viral reproduction by interfering with reproductive process;
* Help regulate the activity of the immune system;
* Stimulate the production of white blood cells and then activate them into active T cells which create antibodies to destroy invaders;
* Regulate the efficiency of T cell activity in lymph glands for anti-viral activity;
* Help stimulate the production and increase the effectiveness of natural killer (NK) cells in your body that seek and destroy virally infected or damaged cells;
* Modulate cytokine activity that regulates inflammatory response and inter-cellular communication.
FLU SEASON SALE!
Order at least $150 and Get 10% OFF
At checkout enter coupon 10
Order at least $200 and Get 15% OFF
At checkout entercoupon 15
LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Includes FREE US SHIPPING
All shipments are sent via
Priority Mail & shipped within
1 business day of receipt